Countdown To Christmas!

Welcome to Ronald's Arcade

Guest Image

Welcome to Ronald's Arcade, Guest! You are able to view and use the site with limitations. Create a FREE membership to access and use ALL areas of the site like play games, save scores, add avatars, challenge players, join tournaments, make comments, post to forums, add signature, send PM's, use Shoutbox, join live chat, get notifications and much more, bet your friend in a challenge, or download games. Will you be the next Champion Arcade Winner? We have over 30,000 games to play! So come on in and join us!

We are aware of the current issues with the site and are working diligently to get the arcade and forum to 100% and while there will be differences the continued viability of the longer life of the forum and arcade is what is being undertaken.  I will explain to the users who I understand are frustrated and want everything to be the same.

We had a Host which was  what they called Shared Hosting, probably 30 maybe 50 forums on it.. Well with 30,000 plus games, this uses an awful lot of resources, which we ended up running out of..which in return makes the forum shows error, like no being online.

So our decision was to move to a VPS Host.. Ed set this Shared VPS Hosting up for us, now there are only 3 Arcade Forums on this VPS. But during the moving of the files from the old host to the new host, due to sheer volume of files the old server just can't display them, just crashes.

I am as frustrated as you are, Ed and I are working as fast as we can to correct this, it does take time, seeing there are a lot of files missing..Sometimes when you change Hosting Companies and have to transfer the databases and files from one place to another, errors do happen that we have no control over..

I am just asking for your patience while we do the repairs.. I know the Broken Game Reports are loaded, but we do go through the forum everyday, I also ask you to keep reporting the broken games, this way we know which ones to fix.

Please bear with us, we'll get the Arcade back to 100% soon as possible.

Ronald & Staff

• Like 3

yu are all doing the best yu can .

i for one had alot of trouble  with changeover but all is ok with me at tne moment  .. i hope lol 

members no use compaining just play and enjoy.

keep up the the good work Ronald and others.

drew 

• Like 1

yu are all doing the best yu can .

i for one had alot of trouble  with changeover but all is ok with me at tne moment  .. i hope lol 

members no use compaining just play and enjoy.

keep up the the good work Ronald and others.

drew 

Thanks Drew I appreciate this.

It wont be the first time or the last, it happens, you are dealing with it the best way you can, I can relate to your frustrations

I've been there too and I know you have a real good 'un in Ed, it will get sorted, and agree it will take time

Well done and Carry On! xx

It wont be the first time or the last, it happens, you are dealing with it the best way you can, I can relate to your frustrations

I've been there too and I know you have a real good 'un in Ed, it will get sorted, and agree it will take time

Well done and Carry On! xx

Thanks Ros58