Welcome to Ronald's Arcade

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to Ronald's Arcade, Guest! You are able to view and use the site with limitations. Create a FREE membership to access and use ALL areas of the site like play games, save scores, add avatars, challenge players, join tournaments, make comments, post to forums, add signature, send PM's, use Shoutbox, join live chat, get notifications and much more, bet your friend in a challenge, or download games. Will you be the next Champion Arcade Winner? We have over 30,000 games to play! So come on in and join us!

Photo

Forum rules

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 islandgrl

islandgrl

Advanced Member

• Members
    • Member ID: 73
  • 38 posts
Click to view battle stats

Current mood: None chosen

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2019 - 04:07 AM

I meant Arcade rules.  Where can I find them?   Is there a rule about how much time is allowed before a person can take my trophy?    :(

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Administrators

• Administrators
    • Member ID: 2
  • 873 posts

Current mood: Energetic

Posted 18 June 2019 - 02:50 PM

I meant Arcade rules.  Where can I find them?   Is there a rule about how much time is allowed before a person can take my trophy?    :(

Forum rules are here: https://ronaldsarcad...rules/#entry913

Is this the part you want?

SHADOWING - Is against the rules on this site. Shadowing, as defined by our site is when a member(s) follow another member around playing the same games. This is not only annoying but is not fair to the member(s) that you are following. To try and alleviate "shadowing" we give a member a 1 hour gloating period. What this means is that if a member (any member) has just posted a score, give them at least an hour before playing the same game. We are all about competition and it is not against the rules to play the same games as another member, but do it with respect for other members. We have over 30,000 games here and it should not be difficult to find another game to play for an hour.

Also this

The maximum limit for taking a member's high scores & re-takes in a 24 hour period is 5.
If more are taken, this is considered as "arcade targeting", which is against our rules.

The targeting rule does not apply to any games that are present in any current Challenges.

#3 islandgrl

islandgrl

Advanced Member

• Members
    • Member ID: 73
  • 38 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2019 - 01:00 PM

yes thank you.   Can I send that to a certain member who seems to be taking my trophies less than 15 min. after I post a score.

Affiliate Banners

• Nacc arcade
  • next level arcade
  • Origon Games
  • Debbie's Arcade
  • City Land Games
  • Phoenix Games
  • Arcade Gamer
  • Ronald's Arcade
  • Arcade Addicts
  • DeBurger Game Room
  • ABC Gamez4U
  • Coffeetime Unlimted
  • Three Dog Arcade

Please donate to support Ronald's Arcade.
Every donation earns you VIP status.
Just a little way of saying thank you for your generosity.

Except where otherwise stated, all content, graphics, banners and images included © 2016 - 2019 Ronalds Arcade.net -- All rights reserved

~~
DMCA.com Protection Status