Welcome to Ronald's Arcade

Welcome Guests  

Welcome to Ronald's Arcade, Guest! You are able to view and use the site with limitations. Create a FREE membership to access and use ALL areas of the site like play games, save scores, add avatars, challenge players, join tournaments, make comments, post to forums, add signature, send PM's, use Shoutbox, join live chat, get notifications and much more, bet your friend in a challenge, or download games. Will you be the next Champion Arcade Winner? We have over 30,000 games to play! So come on in and join us!

Here no advertising, only one rule, play!
finger.gif
Sign In or Sign Up

Sign in to follow this  
neilgee

Joining a Team

Anybody who is interested in joining a team for our team games could you kindly leave your name and I will get back to you asap. Thank You.

Neil.

• Like 1

Thanks Buffy & Princess. You will be playing for your normal teams, Spectres and Cobras.

• Like 1

I'd love to see  many new players showing interest with a view to building a third team if possible but I don't know whether that's going to be feasible yet. :)

I keep playing the GOW and I don't see my score.   I would like to know more about the group games.

• Like 1

Hi islandgirl. You want to know more about the team games, so okay it works like this: All the players who are in the teams chose a favourite game and the teams then play the games for a week and see who does best based on positions, so if there are 16 players for example the top player gets 16 points down to the last player with 1 point. That's how it works basically and the round finishes when everybody's choice has been played. 

How do I get to play the game of the week?  Wow!!!!  Just discovered how.