Joining a Team

neilgee

Anybody who is interested in joining a team for our team games could you kindly leave your name and I will get back to you asap. Thank You.

Neil.

• Like 1

Thanks Buffy & Princess. You will be playing for your normal teams, Spectres and Cobras.

• Like 1

I'd love to see  many new players showing interest with a view to building a third team if possible but I don't know whether that's going to be feasible yet. :)

I keep playing the GOW and I don't see my score.   I would like to know more about the group games.

• Like 1

Hi islandgirl. You want to know more about the team games, so okay it works like this: All the players who are in the teams chose a favourite game and the teams then play the games for a week and see who does best based on positions, so if there are 16 players for example the top player gets 16 points down to the last player with 1 point. That's how it works basically and the round finishes when everybody's choice has been played. 

• 6 months later...

• 1 year later...