Hi Guest

See how to clear the computer cache: How to clear "All Cache" Windows 10 - Technical Help Peer to Peer - Ronald's Arcade (ronaldsarcade.com)

Chrissy was born in December 1953, married to Philip and together with son Sean owned and ran ABC Gamez since 2007.  .

She live in Norfolk, OK

Seems she had a mild stoke about 3 weeks ago, which left her with walking difficulties, having read Sean's updates on a post at the site, she appears to have got sepsis and lost her fight 

Chrissy was one of the nicest, friendliest ladies you could ever come across,  Chrissy was  an affiliate member, (Chrisxp) she will be very sadly missed. R.I.P. Chrissy.

If you'd like you can leave condolences at: https://www.abcgamez.com/community/

• Like 3

Such sad news.

Iv known Chrissy a few years she was a lovely Lady and she will be greatly missed.

My deepest condolences to her family RIP Chrissy You will be in my prayers.

Cindy

xxx

• Like 2

Such a shock today to hear that Chrissy has passed away, I'd known Chrissy since 2007, we live in the same county, I met her several years ago, a lovely lady who was beautiful inside and out and a great friend to all

She will be very sadly missed, Her husband Phil and son Sean and all who knew her will be in my thoughts and I send my sincere condolences to them, RIP Chrissy xx

• Like 2