Hi Guest

See how to clear the computer cache: How to clear "All Cache" Windows 10 - Technical Help Peer to Peer - Ronald's Arcade (ronaldsarcade.com)

Ah think ah'm gonna like it here!

Well ah had me a mosey around  and found it was testing to navigate to various areas. But with a little more use and a few more posters we all could have us a noo place tuh visit. Thank you Ron!

• Like 2

Well ah had me a mosey around  and found it was testing to navigate to various areas. But with a little more use and a few more posters we all could have us a noo place tuh visit. Thank you Ron!

Your welcome..

What we have got to realise is that these facilities produced and provided here for our amusement and entertainment (not to mention education ) are not presented by teams and teams of professionals. They are painstakenly created by individual(s)  (Ron) so that you and I can relax and enjoy our leisure time.

Remember amateurs built the ARK..... professionals built the Titanic!

Some people (like myself) are like blisters they only appear when the work is finished. Well, it is up and running now so brothers and blisters it is up to you now!

• 1 year later...

good little site .. more the merrier for competition .
i agree with Daffyd alot of work, time and effort is put into any arcade site . not an easy challenge by any means. good luck Ronald .

• 11 months later...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.