Flash Player & Pale Moon

A short guide to installing flash player in Pale Moon browser in 2021.

1) Install Pale Moon browser from homepage, it can be 32-bit or 64-bit version (I am using 32-bit version)

2) Install older version of flash player from archive.org version Flash Player 32.0.0.371 file flashplayer32_0r0_371_win.exe inside downloaded zip. You may choose "Never check for updates" while installing. You may need to uninstall your current version of flash before installing this one.

3) After installation create folder "plugins" in %PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Pale Moon\browser folder and copy file C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_32_0_0_371.dll there.

Flash will be working forever now even if you or windows will uninstall flash player from windows at later time. Alternatively you can patch current newest version 32_0_0_465 of flash player,

detailed description in forum source: Pale Moon forum

15 hours ago, Harmony said:

A short guide to installing flash player in Pale Moon browser in 2021.

1) Install Pale Moon browser from homepage, it can be 32-bit or 64-bit version (I am using 32-bit version)

2) Install older version of flash player from archive.org version Flash Player 32.0.0.371 file flashplayer32_0r0_371_win.exe inside downloaded zip. You may choose "Never check for updates" while installing. You may need to uninstall your current version of flash before installing this one.

3) After installation create folder "plugins" in %PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Pale Moon\browser folder and copy file C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_32_0_0_371.dll there.

Flash will be working forever now even if you or windows will uninstall flash player from windows at later time. Alternatively you can patch current newest version 32_0_0_465 of flash player,

detailed description in forum source: Pale Moon forum

Have to set this up and if so how does it work.

It wont work on here now we have ruffle added !

If Members wanted to use it ( and yes it does work ) you would have to remove ruffle from 1 skin so members could play any of the ActionScript 3 games " AS3 "

Flash . You can find all versions here flashplayerarchive directory listing 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have tried with Flash Player 32_0_0_371 but is does not work for me. The problem is that this version has the control of the date and after the 12th of January Flash Player does not work. I used version 26_0_0_151 that does not have the control of the date and it works. Many thanks for the tip.

7 minutes ago, Alor65 said:

Hello, I have tried with Flash Player 32_0_0_371 but is does not work for me. The problem is that this version has the control of the date and after the 12th of January Flash Player does not work. I used version 26_0_0_151 that does not have the control of the date and it works. Many thanks for the tip.

We have Ruffle installed right into the Arcade Database.. You should be able to play most Flash games just by clicking on the game, it should load for you and allow for playing.

Oak has removed the AS# games to another location, until Ruffle has completed that version.

• Ronald pinned this topic

Flash version 371 was the last version before adobe put the kill switch into it. Version 371 does work with Pale moon, Slimjet (which I recommend) Google (provided you install an older version than 88 preferably version 81) and flash PPAPI as Google does not use NPAPI, and FF version 84 (85 doesnt suport flash)