Welcome to Ronald's Arcade

Welcome Guests  

Welcome to Ronald's Arcade, Guest! You are able to view and use the site with limitations. Create a FREE membership to access and use ALL areas of the site like play games, save scores, add avatars, challenge players, join tournaments, make comments, post to forums, add signature, send PM's, use Shoutbox, join live chat, get notifications and much more, bet your friend in a challenge, or download games. Will you be the next Champion Arcade Winner? We have over 30,000 games to play! So come on in and join us!

Here no advertising, only one rule, play!
finger.gif
Sign In or Sign Up

Sign in to follow this  
Ronald

Host Server Upgrade

We are almost out of space in our server account. With all the games we have installed and with HTML5 games taking a huge chuck of the server space, we need to upgrade our server to around 1600GB.

I have notified our Host to give me a date as to when this can be complete, waiting on a reply back. Of course after the upgrade, nothing will change in the way of the members, log in will remain the same.

I will be sending out a email with the information to all members. This upgrade will also include Debbie's Arcade, due to the fact we are hosted together on the same server.

Thanks

Ronald.

• Like 1

Just a note to let you all know, we are preparing a move to a new server, well not new, we are upgrading our account, to 1600 GB. We have a huge amount of games including HTML5 games, which take up quite a bit of space. No new games will be installed until the move is complete.

Host support says about 15 minutes to do the upgrade, but I'd sure expect more downtime than that. Of course you can log in with your old access data after the upgrade.

I ask for your understanding and patience during the upgrade.

This upgrade will effect Ronald's Arcade and Debbie's Arcade.

The upgrade will take place August 21st. between 8 am and 11 pm CET time.

Thank you kindly.

Ronald's Arcade.

• Like 1

Just a little note to say, the upgrade had some problems at the beginning, but it did go through very successful.

• Like 1