Welcome to Ronald's Arcade

Guest Image

Welcome to Ronald's Arcade, Guest! You are able to view and use the site with limitations. Create a FREE membership to access and use ALL areas of the site like play games, save scores, add avatars, challenge players, join tournaments, make comments, post to forums, add signature, send PM's, use Shoutbox, join live chat, get notifications and much more, bet your friend in a challenge, or download games. Will you be the next Champion Arcade Winner? We have over 30,000 games to play! So come on in and join us!

Ronald

Hunting/Shadowing Poll

Hunting/Shadowing  

7 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. How do you feel about Hunting/Shadowing?

• Do you feel Hunting/Shadowing does the work it's programed to do?
    • Are you happy with Hunting/Shadowing?
    • Are you unhappy with Hunting/Shadowing?
    • Have you been accused of Hunting/Shadowing?
    • Have you reported a member of Hunting/Shadowing?
  2. 2. Would you like to see Hunting/Shadowing removed?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/15/2020 at 09:00 PM

Hunting/Shadowing seems to have turned members against members over taking high scores.

Some members take these games very seriously, and can get kind of mad at another member when the other member takes there score from them. Causing bad feelings amongst members.

Since changing the Hunting/Shadowing a week or so ago, I have notice a few members have left, no doubt the results of Hunting/Shadowing.

I have started a Poll on Hunting/Shadowing a few questions, to see if you members wish to keep Hunting/Shadowing, or disable Hunting/Shadowing.

Please be honest and let us know your feelings.

Thanks

Ron.

Works for me, I just play games for the fun.

I agreed with the statements on shadowing/hunting because they are there.  Doesn't mean to say I have a preference or agree with either, I play games because I like to play them, most sites have more than enough genres of choice to satisfy everyones needs.  Games that are really popular can be made challenges which you do already.

My only negative would be when you have come into the "2 scores" (2 players) then the game is locked which can be annoying when you then want to try to beat your own score and have to wait for an hour, having said that I can play other games or do something else and come back

You have more than enough games for everyone to have a crack at the leaderboard, if thats what members want, games are there to be played ...................... simple :)

If my scores are beaten, I look at it that games I like to play someone else likes them too and they may be better/faster/more accurate than playing than I am, I'd still try my best though to improve and hopefully win it back ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.